Shipwrecks of Nova Scotia
Below are links to a variety of shipwreck, diving, maritime and Canada websites. We will be adding to this list as time goes by. All of these sites have been reviewed by our editors and found to be well-organized and useful resources. Click on the links below to view the sites in a new window. Close the window to return here. Enjoy!
Other Shipwreck Sites
• Northern Maritime Research (David Barron's Database)
• On The Rocks (The Maritime Museum's Shipwreck Database)
Nova Scotia Dive Shops and Charter Services
• Causeway Diver Supply (Auld's Cove, Strait of Canso)
• Torpedo Rays Scuba (Dartmouth / Halifax)
• Skipper Dave's Charters (Halifax)
• Undersea Discovery (Yarmouth)
• Lunenburg Ocean Adventures (Lunenburg)
• Scuba Tech (Sydney, Cape Breton)
• Sporting Mountain Cottages / Easy Dive Canada (Cape Breton)
• Louisbourg Scuba Services (Louisbourg, Cape Breton)
Books, TV and Videos
• Wreck Hunter The quest for lost shipwrecks
• Cape Breton Shipwrecks Cape Breton shipwreck stories
• Cape Breton Books Regional books of all kinds
• Shipwreck Central The Sea Hunters
Nova Scotia Tourism and More
• Explore Nova Scotia Official tourism site
• About Nova Scotia Useful information for visitors
• Canadiana The Canadian resource page
• Irishcaper - Cape Breton Fun and useful Cape Breton stuff
• Up The Harbour Chris Swim's site on Cape Sable history, photos and more
Interactive Communication Groups
• Divers' Yahoo Group - Atlantic Canada
|A searchable database of over 100,000 North American shipwrecks -- on a single CD-ROM. For details, go to www.northernmaritimeresearch.com|
Get a good education...
you'll never regret it.
To go to other pages on this site, use the Site Navigator at left, or click here to go to our Home Page.
Questions or comments?
Copyright © 2004 by Dave Clancy
All Rights Reserved